My Community
May 16, 2024, 12:17:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Post draft moves; Final Round and some afterthoughts  (Read 4048 times)
Igorz88
All Star

View Profile Email
« on: October 10, 2010, 05:36:03 AM »

So on our final day we only had one move

Alan adds A.Pieterangelo and drops E.Brewer for $99

(However it wasnt as a simple one i bid the same ammnt on him only to loose via waiver order priority)

Ala Goon i'd like to write a little diary of my post draft thoughts:

After the draft i'm feeling good about my team, liking everything about it; not thinking that i would be making any moves.  However a couple of days go by and news comes out M.Grabner ...he isnt likely to make the team.  Also K.Ballard although the guy that i wanted isnt anything special; and fanball adds some new players.. Guys that take up my attention are of course Anaheim's Beleskey cause you all know how i like that team and a D-man worth risking for in K.Cumiskey.  So i decide to go for it, i bet 50$ on dman and $50 on Beleskey, but just before 12pm Sat.  I send donks a modification of the offer i make it $40 Kumiskey and $60 Beleskey (we all know how that turned out)

No we get to tuesdays deadline so far im 0 for 2, i decide to put it all on Yip cause by now i want nothing to do with Grabner...hooray i get him for a $1 (ok well at least i dont have a dead body on my team)

Thursday they add L.Couture im thinking do i drop an enigma in P.Mueller or R.O'Reilly (speak to the goon he says if you want to drop him lets swap garbage) Now im like wait a sec.  im not giving him to you just like that (no freebees goon) Yet still considering to drop him (at the same time very busy writing a nursing care plan), anyhow knowing that $99 likely will not do it, continue concetrating on the paper and miss the deadline (as you all know, if i had put  $$ wouldnt have gotten him anyway...save my self some aggravation, however would have been 0 for 3 in competing bids with other owners)

Today Saturday; what even the likelyhood of anyone doing anything about half the league played already; yet im thinking that today i will strike gold...."A.Pieterangelo expected to play on the 1st PP unit" ....yada yada yada.  Bet the remaining $99 and get 000000, Alan has the priority on me...so that makes it 0 fro 4 on conflicting bids

Love the new waiver process.............. Angry
Odessiti
Rookie

HK Chernomorets

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2010, 04:56:11 AM »

Where is my logo  Huh

Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: