My Community
May 16, 2024, 10:48:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Because It's a Cup  (Read 2189 times)
goon
Administrator
Starter

"To Strive, To Seek, To Find, And Not To Yield."

View Profile Email
« on: May 09, 2012, 07:03:47 PM »

just found an interesting thought on dobber site.

"TSN's James Duthie was saying that a Sutter-coached team once beat the No.1 seed, the No.2 seed and the No.3 seed en route to getting to the Stanley Cup Final where he faced a John Tortorella-coached team that featured Brad Richards. This year, Sutter's team has already gotten past the No.1 and No.2 seeded teams in the West...and he faces the No.3 seed..."

discuss.
IlyaNathan
Rookie

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 01:18:32 AM »

long ways to go................i know u very excited.
bernbaby51
Rookie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 01:25:13 AM »

Lou, i think there's only a single individual who wouldn't be excited over this thought...
Marat, great find
IlyaNathan
Rookie

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2012, 08:44:27 PM »

i know some people that gut excited over a ny knicks win too 1st win in like 12 years or so in the playoffs.
bernbaby51
Rookie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2012, 09:56:51 PM »

Lou, what does NBA have to do with NHL?  who gives 2 $hitts about the knicks? 
we're talking about the rangers, who are home growing their kids, been in the playoffs for how many year??? maybe if the PNHL (pittsburgh's own National Hockey League) would NOT give handouts (i.e. 1st overall), no penalty against the divers, etc. maybe we would be toasting every 20 years like your team...
p.s. are you bitter that your team lost to philly in 5 games with your superstars in the lineups???
IlyaNathan
Rookie

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2012, 02:49:59 AM »

im just laughing how little it takes for u guys to get excited.
IlyaNathan
Rookie

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2012, 02:53:00 AM »

thats how rangers fans do always the referre fault. stop bitching and start playing thats my point to u. for crosby to complain is no good but for rangers fans to complain is ok. right. ?
Igorz88
All Star

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2012, 05:21:37 AM »

Dima two things:

first of get ur own forum id, and stop posting fom Ilya's
second: seriously u need to stop cause what happens is u get involved for no particular reason, and this is the second time in two days now (first was on facebook) and then u get upset shto nayezhayut na tvoyu komandu (vileteli nu tak sidi spokoyno i otdihay) ya mezhdu prochim bolel za pitt when they played detroit (or am i lying about that? u could show some support every now and then)
Marat was simply stating some facts, thats all.

Oh yeah, and one more thing: it is ok for fans to complain...WE DONT GET PAID TO PLAY THE GAME...also both u nd i know that Shanahan and for that matter most ofthe NBC staff for some crazy reason have something against the Rangers (Hagelin = 3 games, Neil = 0, Ovechkin's hit didnt even get reviewed by the league, i guess the wanted Girardi to get a concussion than maybe they would LOOk (just look at it)

You want my opinion: Now that Crosby and Co.. is out they turned to the next face of NHL Mr. Ovie himself (when Staal stops a 3-1 twice, the announcers talk about Ovechkin getting the stick from the bench)...I'm sure u will come back with some sort of an explanation...g-d knows u always do.

G-d forbid you ever side with Rangers fans (how you say "the dumbest fans" right?)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 06:32:32 PM by Igorz88 » Logged
felixk
Rookie

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2012, 05:44:07 AM »

Hi, guys, I would not be the truly Rangers fan 4 so many years, if I would not put my 5c in ur conversation...
Lou, first of all, I agree w/Igor, Marat showed us some facts about Rangers ( by the way we have a reason 2 cheer about our team, beating all the good teams and showing character, instead of waiting the whole season 4 Crosby, and showing nothing..., except the Pingvins coach jumping on the bench, and trashing Philies coach)
By the way, I also was routing 4 Ur team vs Philies, but like I said they showed nothing except taking stupid penalties and crying...
Lou, enough is enough, be quiet, and just wait till next season, or I have suggestion 4 u to route 54 western league team- LA or Phoenix ( if u hate Rangers so much)
And, thanx 2 Marat, and all the NY fans... Good talk!!!

Let's go Rangers, all the way!!!
felixk
Rookie

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2012, 05:48:13 AM »

Sorry, I meant 2 post it before ur last reply... Just could not take this shit anymore...
And, thanx, Igor 4 clearing out that it's Lou, not Ilya... That's what I thought.
IlyaNathan
Rookie

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2012, 07:26:05 PM »

gosha just read the posts from the beggining and tell me then who started the thing. dont browse read read read plz. lately u stoped reading man common.  all i said there is still a long ways to go..... thats all. p.s nobody forced u to root for pitt vs detroit. its your choice. my choice is to root against the rangers thats all.   
IlyaNathan
Rookie

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2012, 07:29:03 PM »

felix dont even get me started with u man. u dont even know what u talking about. dont let me put a bucket of dirt on u it wouldnt be nice trust me. Kiss
Igorz88
All Star

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2012, 11:03:58 PM »

Just like i said Lou, u will find some sort of an answer, so no surprise here.  You are right it was my choice to root for Pitt, i'm not asking you to root for them im just asking u to stay out of Rangers talk...and thats all

P.s. after re-reading i still see ur reply to Rangers fans first...when u reply like that u r baiting Rangers fans to answer (so u know what u r doing, not everyone is as diplomatic as me)
IlyaNathan
Rookie

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2012, 11:39:18 PM »

read again plz. dont assume. fridkin the one that started. i can help u understand if u dont get my comments.
bernbaby51
Rookie

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2012, 05:05:37 PM »

why you gotta point fingers Lou?  I understand this is papa bear so we're still in kindergarten, but seriously, wtf??? what did fridkin start? all i did is respond to your comment about being excited and that you're probably the only person here who's not, then you bring up something about NBA (what does that have to do with anything???) why don't you bring up NFL and the jets? your comment about play the game and dont bitch makes no sense, bc while your superstars are golfing, we've been run over without getting a call, so what are we complaining about?  As gosha correctly pointed (about neil and ov and the fact that NBC can't give credit to marc staal, yet OV is SMART ENOUGH TO GET ANOTHER STICK) and shanny has it against the rangers for the fact they didn't re-sign him?  so curiously enough, what did i start?  i can't even believe 30+ year olds are crying over who started it...grow up
enjoy your weekend, girls...
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: