My Community
May 20, 2024, 09:08:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Deadline deals and roster changes  (Read 645 times)
Igorz88
All Star

View Profile Email
« on: August 01, 2009, 12:56:43 AM »

Ok guys, here is the round up: I was away from home so i couldnt post everything...

Russ: team stays exactly as u see it.
Fanky: team stays exactly as u see it
Marat: D.Wheeler in and J.Lewis out
Max: team stays exactly as u see it
Igor made deadline deal E.Aybar for P.Polanco, Ziegler stays as 4th Reliever
Rob: Dempster in and K.Slowey out, M.Bradley in and W.Taveras out
Boris made 2 deadline deals: P.Polanco for E.Aybar; A.Harang, V.Wells and S.Rolen for D.Haren and K.Kouzmanoff, by which allowing himself to put  M.Ramirez for R.Spilborghs.  H.Kendrick replaces P.Polanco and E.Aybar is the DH
Ilya gets: A.Beltre and J.Sanchez..Beltre replaces J.Fields, Blackburn for R.Nolasco and Sanchez for R.Harden
Lou gets: R.Nolasco; inserts him instead of J.Sanchez, also puts A.Ramirez @3rd, R.Sweeney for B.Gardner and R.Church for M.Ordonez
Felix makes a deadline move: A.Harang, S.Rolen and V.Wells to replace D.Haren, K.Kouzmanoff.  Also takes out C.Rasmus for V.Wells

That pretty much sums it all up, good luck to everyone...Football next, for some...then.......HOCKEY!!!! We are working on a keeper league proposal, so please state your opinions on the matter..meaning whether keeper would be something you are interested in.  Dont see why not ..we have to evolutionize, right?

P.S. Please everyone set your lineups on ESPN so that the points can represent the days totals, thank u all!!!

« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 04:05:36 AM by Igorz88 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: