My Community
May 20, 2024, 10:46:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Neo Unplugged.  (Read 1573 times)
goon
Administrator
Starter

"To Strive, To Seek, To Find, And Not To Yield."

View Profile Email
« on: October 04, 2009, 12:11:00 AM »

In the words of Agent Smith, we would not be saying  "Good bye, Mr Anderson" anytime soon.
Avalanche stormed out of the gate with 2 shocking victories over much more hyped opponents.
They did backstopped by an amazing performance in both games my Craig Anderson, which makes RuffRyders look a bit genius in picking him up late on the bench.
IlyaNathan
Rookie

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2009, 05:44:10 AM »

what kind of bullcrap is the name for the cup ?" lord igor's cup". he already got has a league named after him is in it PAPPA BEAR. i think we should vote on the cup name. marat i hope it wasnt your idea for the cup name. you can do better than that.
Igorz88
All Star

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2009, 04:59:55 PM »

Lou dont be jealous, i actually had nothing to do with any names...all Marat's idea, but we can alway name last place finishers after you, if u'd like??  Now thats something i definately think we should vote on.
IlyaNathan
Rookie

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2009, 06:48:47 PM »

gosha keep talking all that crap. you not that far off from last place yourself. i dont think u came close to winning for a while now. maybe in the 1999 that was the last time if my memory serves me correct. i forgut u played by yourself that year. still thats not a good reason to name a cup after you.
Igorz88
All Star

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2009, 08:49:23 PM »

First of, if anyone is talking crap it would be you;

Fantasy Hockey finishes since 1998:

Year Rank    Year Rank
1998 1     
1999 3        1999 4
2000 5        2000 6
2001 3        2001 10 
2002 1        2002 8   
2003 5        2003 9   
2005 5        2005 2   
2006 3        2006 2
2007 8        2007 6
2008 2        2008 5

I never talk out of my ass, unlike some other people...nor do i ever start shit with anyone; i base my info strictly on #'s.  So does anyone care to guess which one is Lou and which one is me???  Doesnt take a genius to know;  How many 1st place finishes does Lou have? "0" thats two time less than i have, how many top 3 finishes? "2", compared to 6 of mine.  My worst finish 8th in 2007(in the top five 9/10 years), you...cracked the top five only 4 out of 9 years...Tak shto sedi sebe i duy v dudochku, ya ne Ilyusha Plit; pick your batttles wisely.

P.S. The only reason that 1998 we only know that i won is because back then everything was done on paper; and files were lost; but based on the above numbers we can assume that u were somewhere on the bottom, or at least an educated guess would be that...
goon
Administrator
Starter

"To Strive, To Seek, To Find, And Not To Yield."

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2009, 09:26:22 PM »

Take it easy boys. No need to get your feathers ruffled over this.
Please allow me to explain the reasoning for naming the main prize after Igor.
from what I know, things have some unwritten rules in fantasy circles. One of them is naming trophies after the first winner.
As an example: If we introduce a best goal scorer trophy we can name it after Ovechkin. Or Most Points trophy would be named after Malkin and etc .... So based on the information presented to me by Max, Igor won the first ever PapaBear tournament, and I proposed naming the Cup after him. Once again this is not a hard rule by any means and If Igor and Max (our commishes) wish to bring it up for discussion we can do that as well.

PS: This topic was supposed to be a tribute to Mr Anderson originally, and got hijacked by another topic.
IlyaNathan
Rookie

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2009, 06:36:51 PM »

who cares about the top 5 ? seriously is 4 or a 5 is money? not according to me. or the rest of the world. for the last 5 years me and you been same in the top 3. TWICE.
i dont see any difference between your finishes and mine. back at the 1998-2002 you were buying some underground magazines. now they dont work anymore. thats why u cant win anymore.
2003 5        2003 9 
2005 5        2005 2 
2006 3        2006 2
2007 8        2007 6
2008 2        2008 5

not much difference is it? lets not start cause i can go all day with that.
please keep your educated guesses to yourself next time ok.

let others give u credit first. its easy to give credit yourself.
Igorz88
All Star

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2009, 04:10:00 AM »

Lou pardon my language, no ti uzhe zaebal...u start shit and then expect people to just listen to ur retarded opinions...and i know u can do it all day, cause its not like u have anything better to do.  Thats why people from last year alan's league were asking me how old u were, please cut ur crap and just be normal.  The only leagues that u win are free ones, cause only half the people follow it.  And i actually do get credit from others, hence LORD IGOR'S CUP...that wasnt my creation.  Hvatit uzhe GROW UP!!!
IlyaNathan
Rookie

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2009, 09:17:29 PM »

first of all u put the retarded standings of me and u. that was dumb on your part. and lets not start talking who has what to do. dont get me started on that shit. u should have played with those idiots with allans league.
Igorz88
All Star

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2009, 10:59:32 PM »

I only put the standings after your initial question of whom and why, etc.  I NEVER INITIATE ANYTHING MYSELF!!!  Sometimes i think i'm talking to donkey, and even he grew up already; or at least i hope he did.  Whatever put down your gloves, with you its a never ending story anyway i should know by now.  So i'll just leave it at that...good luck Champ!
IlyaNathan
Rookie

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2009, 04:02:07 AM »

i think u should rethink that comment.  I NEVER INITIATE ANYTHING MYSELF. think about it. think hard. cause i can always remind you of things u start.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: