My Community
May 20, 2024, 09:08:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Our 1st post draft moves  (Read 661 times)
Igorz88
All Star

View Profile Email
« on: October 02, 2010, 07:56:15 PM »

To my surprise ther were actually some fireworks in our very first day; i will start with the simple non contested moves:

1. Sokol adds P.M.Bouchard and drops T.Kopecky for $1
2. Russian Penguins adds M.Modano and drops F.Brunnstrom for $1
3. Tsunami adds P.Stepan and drops L.Sbisa for $1
4. Gladiators add A.Brunette and drops J.Winchester for $1
5. Transformers add S.Koistytsyn and drops J.Chechoo for $1

...and now is where the fireworks went of: both Ruff Ryders and Dx bet on the promising D-man from Col K.Cumiskey (Dx betting $40 thinking he needs to spend more on the winger from ANA, while Ruff Ryders thinking to split it $50/$50 for the very same winger) ; so Ruff Ryders get K.Cumiskey for $41 and drops J.Oduya.  Here is where i get really excited on having Beleskey on board for $51......but......little did i know that Irvin got this sh*t figured out; only to bet $99 on the very same player (so Iceman not Dx adds M.Beleskey and drops M.Erat for a hefty price of $61) 

So yours truly goes 0 for 2...talk about tuff luck (Since Beleskey is the guy i really wanted, should have bet all in on him and take my chances with the D)  Oh well we live to fight another day.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: