My Community
May 20, 2024, 04:42:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Post draft moves; Round 3  (Read 777 times)
Igorz88
All Star

View Profile Email
« on: October 08, 2010, 07:14:47 AM »

These things are getting less involved with each round, i guess the virtual salry is working.  Nevertheless two more moves; and a huge $100 purchase by one of the owners:

1. Gladiators adds A.Meszaros and rops B.campbell for $1 (not sure about this one Max, is there something we dont know besides Cambell missing a month)
2. Desna outbids his friend Chenomorets betting $100 while Chernomorets bids $99 and adds L.Couture while dropping D.Legwand

Technically we have one more chance to add players and thats Sat. before 12pm (however it is contingent on players team not being invloved in any games) and that holds true for both payer being added and/or dropped.  (If thats unclear feel free to contact me)

P.S. I have some very sad news to report, one of our team's owners will be moving from New York to California (San Jose) to be exact; he has no other choice but to move there since it will cost him cheaper to move there than to buy NHL center ice package here and also more convinient.  Boris owns half the San Jose Sharks team; it was nice knowing you my friend.
bernbaby51
Rookie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 05:04:33 PM »

Coming to you live from sunny SJ, California...wait...I'm at work, in Brooklyn NY
Gosha, it's not my fault that I'm a closet SJ fan ever since Adam Graves was traded away...in all seriousness, I like Jumbo Jets, and the SJ players were best available when i took them...and how do you not pick up a guy whose last name is couture? granted his first name isn't juicy...i think i opened a can of whoop@$$ with this comment
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: