My Community
May 20, 2024, 12:02:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Resignation!!!  (Read 984 times)
Igorz88
All Star

View Profile Email
« on: December 04, 2010, 01:00:31 AM »

Due to a recent outburst from one of the managers, i regret to inform you gentlemen...but i will no longer serve as the so-called comish (or whatever else you think i am).  What does this mean for most of you? Probably not much....what does this mean for me? 1) I will no longer gather players for the league...i will be the one invited to it, 2)Do not call me re: any trades or league rules, 3)I will not be conducting any telephone or for that matter any other froms of drafts...you tell me when and how i'll be there, 4)Waiver periods...DO not call me or txt me, unless its my turn to pick

Bottom line i want to be just like all of you, no questions, no requests, no bullshit.  I want peace and quite, my turn comes to pick you call me, otherwise please dont bother me.  Dont want to be the one that people always come to; to solve issues and problems.  Tired of it, have enough gray hair as is.  Will gladly continue planning, but no strings attached!!!

Thanks for many years of respect (most of you)!  I will not be delegating any replacements, but i guess Max ur up!  Enjoy!!! Feel free to nominate anyone you want though...

dinamok77
Bench Warmer

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2010, 05:11:36 AM »

based on the info written above the resignation is DENIED. please come up with better reasons. i tnink the league will decied when u will step down. u cannot make that decision on your own.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: