My Community
May 20, 2024, 11:42:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: just saying ...  (Read 822 times)
goon
Administrator
Starter

"To Strive, To Seek, To Find, And Not To Yield."

View Profile Email
« on: February 11, 2011, 05:08:26 PM »

Guys,
couple of quick notes.
For those participating in our Baseball league, please check your email and get back to me with your availability for our draft.
we have proposed 6 four hour windows to perform an online (via google doc) draft. We do not think we will need more than 2 or 3, but 6 options are available.
We need you to respond. Thank you.

On the funnier note check out the IIHF new rule on how to spell russian/ukranian player names using english alphabet.
http://www.iihf.com/home-of-hockey/news/news-singleview/article/new-rules-for-russian-names.html
I especially like Semyon Varlamov example.

And in conclusion, is it really coming down to the last game of the season between Rangers and Devils to see which one of these teams will clinch that final 8th playoff spot in the East.
Are Lemaire for real? to take a team with no direction and overpriced players and get them to perform as expected on such a short notice. Simply Amazing. hate this guy guts. But what a coach. Props where their due. All got to say.

As far as our hockey league, final push boys. good luck to all.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: