My Community
May 20, 2024, 02:13:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Year end summary  (Read 439 times)
Igorz88
All Star

View Profile Email
« on: September 29, 2011, 10:11:03 PM »

Congratulations to everyone on completetion of yet another Fantasy Baseball season and to our winner this year BK Brigade (somebody is getting a trophy next year, dont get too excited its a travel trophy but u will get ur name on it though).  Fanky u get the Donkey (Ass) award for starting in the top 3 and finishing in the bottom 3 (:-)).  Ilya what can i say...i hope Alvarez was really worth it...but generally i blame it all on u keeping F. Gutierrez over the likes of I. Desmond for instance (although in his defense i would like to say that he beat me in finals of another league we r in, so maybe there just is some light at the end of tunnel).  Monsters good job trying to rebuild on the runner and at least making it competetive by finishing 4th (but no title defense for u)...u have to at least wonder what if u traded Cano for Uggla and two picks?Huh  Hitmen......well at least Longoria got u out of the bottom 3, and u do have Walden on the bench for next year.  I guess the rest of us really werent that interesting this year...although i do have to say that i guess having no 2b or 3b can still get u into top 3 (ofcourse having the number 1 SP and RP doesnt hurt either....u guys really have to thank me though for picking Kimbrel and Storen in the 6th and 7th rds, thus making sure that no one will likely ever have them as their keepers)  Oh yeah and Max......thanks for Ackley!  Now i feel bad for not including every owner in the year end summary so here goes: Felix....lets see, u certainly have some things to look forward to (Jennings as throw in, from Fanky...nice job Assassin... u can stop paying for Butler by now, first its C.Stewart now Jennings) oh btw nice run u gave me in Copa de Mundo (but unfortunately winner takes all ) Irvin...u too have something to look forward to next year (B.Lawrie, the arrival of Alex Gordon) but u guys should really stop drafting Zimmerman so high he is a second coming of S.Rolen (all the tools but always injured) Goon...nice find with Avila and D.Hudson certainly arrived, but having A. Cabreara from rd 25 instead of Desmond in the 6th would have at the very least gotten u 2nd place.  Max and Russ i will unite the two u (sorry) but the topic is the same "Stop laying eggs damn it, make some trades...at least once in a while to throw us of...and i dont mean with each other either...mix it up, mess with our heads."  You make some trades; Rob becomes confused he would think that something is wrong, maybe panic a little...u never know...maybe he makes a mistake too :-)

Anyhow i know u all want to see $$$...so here is the breakdown:

1. BK Brigade wins $630 (overall 1st place) + $55 (1st place in Roto) + $20 (4 weeks won) + $10 (1 month won) - $125 (Baseball season) = $590 Grand Total
2. Pirates win $380 (2nd overall) + $40 (Copa De Mundo Winner) + $20 (3rd place in roto) + $20 (4 weeks won) + $10 (1 month won) = $470 Grand Total
3. Maccabees win $255 (3rd overall) + $35 (2nd palce in roto) + $30 (6 weeks won) + $20 (2 months won) = $340 Grand Total
4. B-Train Monsters win $10 (2 weeks won) + $10 (1 month won) - $125 (current hockey season) = YOU OWE ME $105
5. Bombers win $15 (3 weeks won) - $125 (current hockey season) + $70 (that i have from u from last hockey season) = YOU OWE ME $40
6. Bulls win $5 - $125 (current hockey season) = YOU OWE ME $120
7. Hitmen win......well they win NOTHING...realy Lou? Not even one week? (but ur a good boy and already pd for hockey)
8. Sailors win $10 (2 weeks won) + $10 (1 month won) - $125 (current hockey season) = YOU OWE ME $105
9. Assassins win $5 (1 week won) - $50 (9th place finish) - $125 (current hockey season) = YOU OWE ME $170
10. Diamond Cutters win $5 (1 week won) - $75 (10th place finish) - $20 (owed for this past baseball season) - $125 (current hockey season) = YOU OWE ME $215
11. Sounders win $5 (1 week won) = WE ARE ALL GOOD U ALREADY PD EVERYTHING (better luck nxt year)

Good Luck everyone in whatever else you are filling your offseason with (its never too early to start preparing...so i will throw this out since its seems like my team is loaded with keepers i will be making A. Lind available...inquire within)
EVERYONE who owes me $$$ please make it ur responsibilty to pay up ASAP...btw i would like to have this a 12 team league for next year, so if u know someone who would fit the bill, lets get them on board!

Thanks everyone for playing....Many Clizmas to all and to all a good night...
...and since hockey season is about to begin and DX is back I've got two words for u "SUCK IT!!!"

P.S. ok i got two more words "Go Yanks!!!" ...ok just three more words i promise "LETS GO RANGERS!!!"
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 10:13:03 PM by Igorz88 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: