My Community
May 20, 2024, 06:43:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Garage sale and some humor  (Read 504 times)
bernbaby51
Rookie

View Profile
« on: February 27, 2013, 10:00:07 PM »

dear esteemed managers
It's with great sadness i announce that I'm beginning a fire sale.  This season has taken a toll on my team and I realize I can't compete this year.  That being said, I'm throwing in a white flag, however, I am going to do my best to try to at least stay above the surface, I mean how else can you compete when you have this?
Sami Salo was forced to leave Tuesday night's game in the second period with a lower-body injury.
Stephen Weiss didn't play Tuesday night after he left the team Monday for Toronto to attend funeral services for his grandmother (maybe that's why he hasn't been performing well all year, his head wasn't in the game).
Derick Brassard exited Tuesday's game with an upper-body injury.  Derick Brassard (upper body) will be re-evaluated on Wednesday. Brassard left Tuesday's game in the second period due to the ailment. Consider him day-to-day until we know more.
Artem Anisimov (head) has started doing off-ice workouts, according to coach Todd Richards. The Blue Jackets still won't call Anisimov's injury a concussion
The New Jersey Devils have returned Jacob Josefson to AHL Albany (that's on top of my prized possession Scheffle that i was so happy i got in the 1st WW period)
Michael Del Zotto (lower body), didn't play Tuesday night against the Winnipeg Jets.
Jason Spezza skated on Monday for the first time since having back surgery. Spezza is unfortunately not ahead of schedule, which means he still might miss the remainder of the season
Matt Read (ribs) has been placed on the injured reserve list by the Philadelphia Flyers. No surprise there. Read is expected to miss at least six weeks with a torn rib cage
Joni Pitkanen (lower body) could return to the lineup Saturday against the Tampa Bay Lightning.
Andy McDonald has a lower-body injury suffered during practice this week. There are few details about McDonald's injury, so continue to monitor the developments. (update he's been placed on IR and expected to miss a couple of weeks AT LEAST!!!)
Good news???
Ryane Clowe has completed his two-game suspension (could have been 10 games)
Cory Schneider vented his frustration after Tuesday's 4-2 loss. Schneider has allowed at least three goals in four straight contests. "I'm just getting sick of giving up three goals a night and playing like an okay goalie and not the goalie that I know I can be and that my teammates expect to be," Schneider said (I'm curious, what's playing better, giving up 2 goals a night)?

Henrik Lundqvist surrendered four goals on 32 shots in a 4-3 loss to Winnipeg Tuesday night. The defeat drops his record to 7-7-1 on the year and it stretched his winless slide to three games. Lundqvist was playing much more up to form prior to his last few appearances, so he'll probably turn it around (WHEN!!!!!!!)

now that you read my "sad story" please see what's for sale and how much

Please note, that any trade candidates will have to return point values as well as SOME potential of keepers and/or picks (I would also like a player without and injury comment to the right of their stats).  If i don't like the offers, I will politely decline and keep them on my roster
best way to reach me is via e-mail.

As much as this hurts...i'm putting my favorite ranger on the block, Henrik Sad
Shea Weber
Saku Koivu
Tomas Plekanec
If you want any of my healthy W, that's possible if the price is right
Please do NOT ask for the following:
Pacioreti/Couture/Seguin

Thanks for reading my essay, have a good day Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: