My Community
May 20, 2024, 07:35:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: my response to defendant (funny b/c i could have sworn you're the offendant)  (Read 813 times)
bernbaby51
Rookie

View Profile
« on: August 02, 2013, 06:52:05 PM »

wow Gosha, you lowered yourself to the level of actually re-typing all the texts?  this just shows that as a commissioner you can't deal with the heat that comes from it, and you actually embarrassed yourself in front of the whole league to type out a private conversation.  This is my last reply and you can write whatever you want b/c your ego was hurt so you need to show everyone what douche I am.  Since you're keeping the score, why don't you tell the rest of the league what the real score is? how every time I ask you something, you resort to F bombs (of course you'll post again that you ALWAYS respond to me in a nice way and I keep pushing your buttons), get over it dude, you took this personal, while i asked you not too, this is fantasy, and you clearly don't value friendships since you have enough balls to post this on papa bear...but whatever...it's a moot point

Why would you drag Irvin in to this that ya emu pozhalovalsa? if he wants too i'm sure he'll respond).  Dude, seriously, grow up, you have a problem, don't air it out here, you're just showing your true managerial side.  What was told to Irvin is none of your business and to set the record straight, I didn't complain, we were talking and i mentioned to him that i might have 1 more trade left with donkey, so like I said, you drag 1 of the other guys in here and If I were him, I'd be pissed but like i said, that's up to him, I wouldn't INFLUENCE anyone (you still never replied about the poll last year)

7:10 pm: I get a phone call from Lou (not Donkey) “There was a trade PROPOSED that we kind of agreed on, but I need a confirmation from Donkey whom I cant get a hold off right now

How am i supposed to know that you get a call from him? i texted him at 6:58 my final offer and he responded at 7:01 saying what it would look like, that's when we spoke, and "agreed" on a deal.  So how's that my fault?  you stated that Lou called you himself and said we agreed on it, so why are you blaming me?  how am i getting blamed and told to go f myself if I didn't know he called you and/or donkey doesn't respond.  In reality 1st game doesn't start until 7:07 so if you want to "bend rules for 7 minutes", and game didn't start, you should allow any future trades before games start!!! that's just my opinion and not complain that someone is "BREAKING RULES".

You are a commissioner of the league, you should learn how to keep your mouth shut, nobody is breaking YOUR rules (again, YOUR rules papa bear)and I won't be talked down too by you or anyone else, learn to differentiate fantasy world from reality world buddy, we all have problems in life and deal with this FANTASY when we can.  I already said I was sorry that I'm always the only 1 challenging you, I'm not asking nor did I ask to bend rules, read WHO initiated the call to you

8:07 pm: Txtng from Boris begins, “I assume you said no” (texting begins b/c I'm at work and i told Lou to figure it out, I was at work and wasn't available to talk until 8:07)
8:10pm: Boris: Well he was talking to me on Donkeys behalf, Igor totally up to you, you run this show (this was a first poke…yes I do and that’s why there is some sort of organization…I NEVER EVER DO THINGS FOR THE GOOD OF ME…although u blatantly accuse me of doing so, pretty much every chance you get) dude get your head out of your @$$, what poke? i said you run the show, meaning you decide, of course you being you, you assumed that it's a poke. grow up dude, seriously, the world isn't against you, i gave you credit about this league, and yet you still think it's a poke?

8:12pm: Boris: I understand thats why I asked Lou to call said OK ( I wasn’t clear on this mssg I can only assume that you meant that you knew that I wouldn’t allow it, so u asked lou to call instead)--what's not clear? I said I understand, that's why I asked Lou to call you, he said ok (I'm sorry that while I'm at work texting you from a smart phone it didn't go through correctly)...the request to call him was b/c i was heading out to see my kid (8:53pm: Boris: Dude go enjoy your wife and dinner and I heard you loud and clear
After which came a series of my failed phone calls which you haven’t answered until about 9pm the next day when you tried calling me (yeah dude, i work, so i called you when i was available, (so it's ok that you're busy but other people trying to read a bedtime story at 9pm to their kids is NOT ok)

Dude you're one angry person, get over and seriously, learn how to differentiate fantasy from reality.  You lost Fanky not b/c he was an @$$ and tried to bend rules, but b/c he was always questioning you.  Now I'm the only person who ASKS you questions, not challenge your decisions.  You do take fun out of the league and when i call you out on shady shit, you get offended, you get defensive, and you curse people out.  You're a commissioner, you need to learn how to talk to people, maybe take lessons from Marat

My apology was sincere but you have no balls to admit your fault b/c your ego is hurt so I'm done with your FANTASY, like I said my friendship with you outside the league is more important than this, so feel free to look for a different manager next year.  I'm actually glad that I spoke up because this gives others to vent as well, b/c this is communism and you clearly don't get it, other people have opinions too and nobody, NOT ONCE, asked you to bend rules or break rules...you still don't get my point and I guess you never will so go ahead blame me for everything, I can handle it my man, while you can't.  I'll be more than happy to pay you whatever fees I owe, but for future, learn how to keep your laundry between you and the manager you have a problem with.  you can't even man up and apologize, but like I said, i don't need an apology, you are the only 1 that needs to apologize to the league b/c you showed everyone by typing our conversation out who the real @$$ is

maybe you can set up a poll and if 6 people say i am and 6 people say you are, I will still be the @$$...like you said, that's what I think of you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: