My Community
May 03, 2024, 05:15:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally...What you been waiting  (Read 677 times)
Igorz88
All Star

View Profile Email
« on: April 26, 2014, 07:08:42 AM »

Finalllllly PapaBear has come back to ...the forum...to post some year end input.  Another season in the books officially (except playoffs of course, but thats just an asterisk) Btw hope you all know that trades are allowed as of now (dont worry you dont loose them from playoffs, Marat if you have a chance maybe you can update keeper lists...also please double check T. Hall, Max seems to think that he has another year...maybe Lou can help with this one) Enough about that Congrats to our winner Lou (finished in top 3 in last 3 out of 4 years winning it twice) looks like team to beat as of now (so stop giving him chips) We also have a new name in the top 3; congrats Irvin on your 2nd place you definitely had Lou sweating a bit as you came only 18 points shy of 1st; another day or two and who knows.  Felix mad props to you on doing nothing to sell your future and fail as often seen by your team in fact trading no assets at all and coming in 3...good job (but honestly if Alan had a different attitude you would likely not make it as he felt that its not worth to sell in order to finish in the top 3 and decided not to part with Kreider, will see if he gets another crack it next year)

The rest of us not much to say; Of note is Jova's team that has now climbed into the middle of the order, lets see what he can do in year 3 (as i understand that team will be run by Josh only next year, and year 3 is often the breakout year) Your dad did it coming into the league in 2006 and winning it all in 2008. Robs comeback didnt go that well although on a lighter note he was able to escape the "Donkey" also known as last place on the very last day of the season. max found himself in an unfamiliar territory finishing last for only the 2nd time in our 15 year history. How about last years chump? oops i meant champ or maybe i didnt based on where he went from 1st to worst (well almost) Zookeepers i told u its much easier to win the title than it is to keep it as donkey is showing us quite well in the current baseball season.  On that note lets take a look at the final standings and their winnings:

Just so everyone knows the league fee is $150, however the winnings calculations are based on $140 as each team puts in $10 for Fantrax and Papabear site fees; if i didnt include a league fee into your calculations means that you have paid me

1. Russian Penguins win $850 (1st place) + $50 (1st place Roto) + $35 (7 weeks won) + $20 (2 months won) - $15 (3 waiver moves) = Grand Total is $940
2. Icemen win $500 (2nd place) + $10 (2 weeks won) + $20 (2 month won) - $25 (5 waiver moves) -$150 (League fee) = Total winnings are $355
3. Tsunami wins $330 (3rd place) + $30 (2nd place Roto) + $35 (7 weeks won) + $10 (1 month won) - $35 (5 waiver moves) + $5 (owed from baseball last year) = Total winnings are $375 (I know i also owe you for Olympic hockey...can someone please remind me the $$ breakdown for Olympics and who were the top 3 places?)
4. Chernomorec' wins $15 (3 weeks won) + $10 (1 month won) - $15 (3 waiver moves) = I owe you $10
5. Sokol wins $35 (Copa de Mundo winner) + $5 (1 week won) - $20 (4 waiver moves) = I owe you $20
6. Vultures win $0 (No weeks, no months) - $10 (2 waiver moves) = You owe me $10
7. Ruff Ryders win $20 (3rd place Roto) - $10 (2 waiver moves) - $130 (League fee as i owed you $20 from last years playoffs) = You owe me $120
8. Dx wins $5 (1 week won) - $15 (3 waiver moves) - $150 (League fee) = Total owed $160 ***pretty pathetic overall hockey year***
9. SI Yetis won $5 (1 week won) - $15 (3 waiver moves) + we owe you for fantrax fees and papabear site ($92) = i owe you $82 + $$ for none fantasy hockey related business
10. Zookeepers won $10 (2 weeks won) - $20 (4 waiver moves) - $50 (10th place finish) = you owe me $60
11. Brigade won $5 (1 week won) - $5 (1 waiver move) - $150 (League fee) - $75 (11th place finish) = you owe me $225
12. Gladiators won $5 (1 week won) - $10 (2 waiver moves) - $100 (Last place finish) = you owe me $105

Everyone who owes...you know what you need to do....winners are waiting

Others things of note:
Playoff breakdown will be $55 for 1st, $30 for 2nd and $20 for 3rd (no need for extra $$ already been accounted for)
Current baseball fees will be collected from all those that participate (if any baseball people are reading this and are not in our hockey league...this means YOU TOO)

We are exploring adding 2 more owners for next years hockey league (one is an oldie but goodie another is a possible newbie at least for our league) will keep you posted

BASEBALL RELATED:

We will be reducing the number of mid-month moves as now it looks like we have too many of them (the proposed plan is to remove the first 3 mid-month waivers while we have our monthly moves or at least the first and 3rd mid-month which would mean>>>May 1st monthly followed by June 1st monthly followed by June 15th mid-month followed by July 1st as a last monthly period followed by July 15th mid-month August 1st mid-month and likely Aug.15th mid-month being the last move...Marat we can go over it)

LGR!!! Good luck to our baseball managers, i for sure looks like will need it as 8 guys on DL already!!!

P.S. Oh yes just one more thing...can we up the league fee to $200??? It doesnt have to be for this season but certainly going forward...for both Hockey and Baseball

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: